[OT] (totally OT) on iPhone eQuality and iStupidities

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Tue May 18 04:54:54 EDT 2010

Hi folks.. sorry that was just a little stupidity from me.. and I did
suppress this silly msg yesterday from the list.. ok!?

After all, it's up to pepole to choose what apps are interesting and if some
buy the "love champion app" well.. it's not much worse than the fart app
that started the iphone apps at some stage!!!

Oh by the way.. it was pureely humoristic..  and It never cross my mind to
actually send such a letter..
have a good day all.. and back to some more concrete stuff!