[ANN] NativeGeometry 2 OPEN BETA, the ultimate geometry manager for Revolution is here for free!

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon May 17 18:24:32 EDT 2010

I was actually going to BUY a license, even though you are still in Beta, just to support what appears to be an excellent and much needed tool, but alas, there is nothing in your storefront that allows me to do so. I noticed that your screenshots are of a vista/win7 look. Just to be sure, may I assume this will work with Macs as well as Windows?

Bob