OT: Adobe's New Anti Apple Ads

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon May 17 02:07:58 EDT 2010

> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/05/16/mefeedia_html5_survey/
>
> Non-Flash video surges onto the web
> Maniacal chuckling at One Infinite Loop
> Steve Jobs is one-quarter of the way to victory in his
> increasingly heated take-no-prisoners assault on Adobe Flash.
>
> According to a survey conducted by video aggregator MeFeedia,
> 26 per cent of all web video is now available for playback
> with the HTML5 <video> tag and the H.264 codec. That means
> that 26 per cent of web video is now viewable on the
> iPhone/Pod/Pad. And, of course, Steve Jobs asserts that it's
> the most important 26 per cent.

I think its going to be very, very easy to find news and research sources to
support whichever company. There's so much money now in the reporting of the
news as well as production of research papers around this story its surely
worth ignoring - except that so many people will just swallow whatever they
read.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Mirye Software Publishing