Will revCGI be made available (not just revServer)?

Kee Nethery kee at kagi.com
Sat May 15 16:09:17 EDT 2010

My apology to the group for the snarky email response.

When I read the response from Lyn to Richard's email I interpreted it as a response from RunRev on why they were no longer releasing revCGI updates. It appeared to me the reason that rev was not releasing updates was due to a concern about not being able to get the word about updates and such out to the community. I should have realized I was mis-reading the thread.

My mistake.