searching for a put that opens message box

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat May 15 14:55:46 EDT 2010

Inside the tRev plug environment, perhaps it would be easiest for your plug
script to  'comment out' all the instances of found puts  with a special
comment that could be easily found like  "-- * put it". Otherwise you'd need
a dialog or something to do them individually unless it's a mass removal -
(which I would never trust!!)