[Data Grid] get the header text color

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Sat May 15 07:55:04 EDT 2010

Le 15 mai 10 à 01:05, zryip theSlug a écrit :

> 2010/5/14 zryip theSlug <zryip.theslug at gmail.com>:
>
> It seems same for the "Text color" property.

Bonjour theSlug,

No help, just to confirm.

  My trials (using message box):

put the dgProp["header text color"] of grp "dataGrid" >> empty
put the dgProp["effective header text color"] of grp "dataGrid" >> empty

set the dgProp["header text color"] of grp "dataGrid" to "red" >>
works: the headers text is in red

BUT, having the headers in red :
put the dgProp["header text color"] of grp "dataGrid" >> empty
put the dgProp["effective header text color"] of grp "dataGrid" >> empty

idem with "text color" property.

So seems that as  the "header text color" and the "text color"
properties are concerned:
  one can set  them
but not put (or get) them.

Le 14 mai 10 à 19:48, zryip theSlug a écrit :

> Hi again,
>
> It seems that there is no way to set the "(effective) dimmed hilite
> color" property of a Data Grid.
> I checked the setProp handler of the Data Grid library and found
> nothing to set this property. Plus the getProp of this property seems
> to return always the kDefaultDimmedHiliteColor constant.
>
> I'm wrong?

With
put the dgProp["effective dimmed hilite color"] of grp "datagrid"
I get "212,212,212"

when I try :
set the dgProp["dimmed hilite color"] of grp "datagrid" (or with
prefix "effective")
I get --invalid property 'effective dimmed hilite color'--
or --invalid property dimmed hilite color'

Best regards from Grenoble (sad grey weather for quite a too long time
now!)

André