Pointer Tool

Paul Williams p.williams at alkazar.net
Fri May 14 08:23:50 EDT 2010

Hi Mark
thanks for the comment, XP restarted OK, no problems with any other
software and a virus/trojan scan shows all clear.  The rev version is 4.5.0 -
dp-3  I havent tried to re-install rev yet, is this the only option, I was
wondering if there was a configuration within rev that I can change.  I have
restarted XP(pro)  and run rev a number of times but the pointer tool is still
wrong.

Paul