Androids and Cyborgs

Douglas dougtechie at tiscali.co.uk
Thu May 13 19:57:21 EDT 2010

Very interesting. They seem to have thought of everything I can think of.
Even what looks like a very reasonable Developers Guide on-line.
I haven't got any kind of smart phone yet, but this makes it more likely.
It runs under the QEMU emulator which is where it gets its cross
platform capabilities.
I think QEMU itself must have improved a lot since I looked at it last
year when it was still command line only!
Douglas