Thoughts on Kevin's announcement

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Thu May 13 18:24:49 EDT 2010

Robert,

We are looking at all of the frameworks. We started exploring SproutCore a few weeks ago.

With respect to Rodeo, we want to keep our app pages as lean as possible, so use of frameworks will by necessity have to be discrete.

Sarah and I have been tuning the Roadmap to bring the release date closer. Having fun with this.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Create iPad web apps with Rodeo:
http://rodeoapps.com