Thoughts on Kevin's announcement

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Thu May 13 09:14:15 EDT 2010

Ian,

Well said and accurate.

As regards the Rodeo server load and saving...

Saving Rodeo code from either the Rodeo desktop or iPad IDE will result in sending it to the server where it will be rendered into viewable web app pages. The On-Rev server is surprising fast.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Create iPad web apps with Rodeo:
http://rodeoapps.com