Stuck with Revlets :-(

tkuypers at telenet.be tkuypers at telenet.be
Wed May 12 17:39:02 EDT 2010

hmmm...

I've been testing some more, but no luck...
- put url("http://www.publishingtools4u.com/placemats4free/templates/templates.xml") into fld "Data1"   > No result
- put url("file:" & "/templates/templates.xml") into fld "Data1"  > No result
- put url("file:" & "/wwwroot/placemats4free/templates/templates.xml") into fld "Data1"  > No result

Any idea how can I read from a file on the server????

The DefaultFolder or The Files gives nothing back, URLs don't seem to work either...

warm regards,

Ton Kuypers