Thoughts on Kevin's announcement [MOT]

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Wed May 12 16:53:05 EDT 2010

This argument is used by the enemies of Nietzsche's thought. All these stupid things taken from "La volonté de puissance" book that Nietzsche ever wrote, but was built by his sister who was anti-Semitic (and fan of Hitler) (with whom she strongly disagreed) after the death of his brother. It is true that this philosopher is dangerous because it is misunderstood (Chamberlain) that can lead to aberrations. Nietzsche condemned anti-Semitism very strongly in his writings. Recent studies of the philosopher (in particular by Gilles Deleuze and Patrick Wotling) shows the depth of his concepts of the 19th century sheds light on issues pertinent to the 21st century ...
As for Wittgenstein, I recommend "L'abécédaire de Gilles Deleuze" which defines his thought as "the degree zero of the philosophy" ...
Désaccord total... but ;-)
Bonne nuit
René