Thoughts on Kevin's announcement

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 10:02:51 EDT 2010

As usual, Jim has provided us with a great explanation of how it all fits together. My first question: Why don't you gather up all your posts and put out a book?

I just want to add one small addition. All the popular javascript libraries, jQuery et. al., are popular because they have built-in browser sniffing. Instead of heading to quirksmode.org directly, a person could either use or deconstruct those libraries to find out how to do it.

Mike