Thoughts on Kevin's announcement

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Wed May 12 08:55:20 EDT 2010

René,

You could of course start developing with RunRev for revServer and then you would get to target all mobile and web devices, as well as Linux.

A revServer option would allow for both native and browser based applications. Which, before this past year, was were all of the talk was centered around. Web Apps are still very relevant and will work in a native browser wrapper on most mobile phones directly.

What we need is a community wide collection of revServer 'objects' 'scripts' for each of the desired targets and target features.

Tom