Answer Box Inquiry

Graham Pearson gspearson at gmail.com
Wed May 12 07:45:30 EDT 2010

In reading the documentation on the answer keyword I would like to find
a way to center this on the screen for those using Windows just like it
does on the Mac Environment. The application that I am learning RunRev
with positions itself in the lower right corner of the users screen and
is only 250W x 75H. I display an answer box to the user in the event
that the application can not access the website to consume a web
service. In thinking out-loud is the only way to center this error
message would be to create a new card to display the error message? Or
can the answer command be programmed to display on the center of the
users screen instead of over the active card.

Graham Pearson, Internet Application Developer
We Are Closed Today
http://www.weareclosedtoday.com