Apple: 100 good reasons for revMobile

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Tue May 11 05:11:26 EDT 2010

We risk nothing to try ...
In principle I agree, but with the reasons given by Apple (which I understand very well even if it does not suit me) I do not think it serve for something.
Several years ago when Apple dropped (quietly) HyperCard, I wrote a long letter to Steve Jobs (a dozen pages with screenshots of the applications that I do [they had a very professional look] ) and since I'm waiting for an answer ...
;-)
Bon souvenir de Paris
René