Trying to understand the why?

Chipp Walters chipp at altuit.com
Tue May 11 04:11:45 EDT 2010

Mark, I'm trying to understand why you would deliberately malign Kevin's comments:

This appeared in my Email via Facebook and is on your public blog:

"The RunRev blog post also says: "In response to a question in a recent Apple shareholder’s meeting, Jobs said that a HyperCard-like product for the iPad would be a good idea 'though someone would have to build it'". Remembering a keynote presented by Steve Jobs, who associated HyperCard with "bullshit" (see http://www.ihug.org), I have to assume that Jobs' statement is to be taken with a lot of irony. Probably, one is supposed to add "...and it ain't Apple building that HyperCard-like tool!" Also, I have been unable to find any additional references to Jobs' statement on the shareholder's meeting."

http://blog.schonewille.tk/a-few-comments-on-runrevs-announcement-regard

Just to be clear, Steve Jobs exact quote was, "There's also rumors about us canceling Hypercard, which is total bullshit." And, this quote was 12 years ago, not a recent shareholder meeting. Your insinuations comparing Hypercard to bullshit are just wrong. I would think you'd want some proof before assuming Kevin is being disingenuous.

Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc