Will trade iPhone development for revServer development

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Mon May 10 18:18:47 EDT 2010

I am willing to discuss trading equal services for those that were relying on developing for the iPhone/iPad. I have written four applications for the iPhone and iPad so far, two of which are for my self and two others were for a client. I have been prototyping iPhone apps since the beginning and smartphone apps for nine years, eight of which were in RunRev. The four applications were written exclusively in ObjectiveC using Apples APIs and Apples xCode application.

What I need in return is some revServer work to compliment a few of my iPhone/iPad projects.

If you are interested in swapping time for time let me know off list at mcgrath3 at mac.com

Sincerely,

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net

I Can Speak - Communication for the rest of us...
http://mypad.lazyriver.on-rev.com

I Can Speak on the iPad Store
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i-can-speak/id364733279?mt=8

DeMoted - Have you DeMoted Someone today?
http://demoted.lazyriver.on-rev.com

DeMoted on the iTune App Store
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/demoted/id355925236?mt=8