Object is not an image when Crop command

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon May 10 15:29:06 EDT 2010

Recently, JosepM wrote:

> I understand you but I don't know the "hidden point" technique :)
> Where add a space in the polygon's list?

A polygon is derived from a list of points, one per line:

23,181
42,190
36,195
23,181

Adding an empty line between points in the list adds an invisible point to
the polygon that changes the polygon's dimensions without adding to the fill
or stroke of the polygon.

5,181

23,181
42,190
36,195
23,181

Using this technique, one could establish the *physical* topleft of a
polygon to occur at one location while the *visible* topleft of the polygon
occurs at a different location.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director