[OT] Connect the dots...

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon May 10 14:55:44 EDT 2010

But Apple is not the one WRITING the games. That was my point. The games are written by other developers for the iPhone. You may as well call the US Government the enemy for creating the internet, or more accurately Intel the enemy for creating a processor that Nintendo cannot or does not use. Or better yet the US Highway department for creating a freeway that does not go to Podunk NC.

I suppose you could say the same thing about Nintendo since they provide a gaming platform, not necessarily the game software, but it remains to be seen how much better, if at all, the games end up being on the iPad as opposed to the Wii. I just think Nintendo needs to be developing better platforms as things "evolve" (I hate that word there's nothing random about the process) rather than vilify their competition. It's the word "enemy" that got my goat.

Bob