News on revMobile

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon May 10 14:38:23 EDT 2010

  RunRev, like so many others, have taken a socking great kick
in the pants from Apple.

Kevin's Article seems remarkably sober considering
the circumstances - perhaps it was preceded by a 'slightly'
more vulgar "internal memo" . . .  :)

I can only say that I hope it does not affect RunRev
unduly; and that is DOES affect iPad sales (mind you;
here in Bulgaria, the usual mindless morons are
queuing up to get one - the same ones who send their
expensively dressed children to my school with their
iPhones; never mind, they subsidise some of the kids who
either don't have any money or don't have fathers to
pay).