News on revMobile

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Mon May 10 14:16:20 EDT 2010

On May 10, 2010, at 2:08 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> The difference is, Apple never sees your privately-distributed apps. They can't discontinue them or revoke them.

After every iTunes update the jailbreak people have to find another way to jailbreak the iPhone. It wouldn't be too hard for Apple to be equally awkward with end users who are just making apps for their own personal use.

I hope that the reply about how the terms only apply to Store Apps is true. That would at least leave open one area of potential development. But really, Apple should amend the agreement to make it clear that it's ok to use any tool for Enterprise work.