News on revMobile

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Mon May 10 14:10:07 EDT 2010

For those deciding to not buy an iPad because of these mess, I completely
understand the decision, but you owe it to yourselves to borrow one for a
weekend. It is honestly a major breakthru which makes the whole situation
much sadder. As Jerry pointed out in one thread, its a breakthrough paradigm
and makes going back to a keyboard/mouse feel like stepping into the 20th
century.

When we get very accurate voice to text on it, I think we will see a lot of
used laptops go on ebay/craigslist. To check email, it takes approximately 3
seconds to power own and establish with my wifi network. I can power it up,
check my mail and power it down before my laptop has finished awakening from
its sleep.

Again, incredibly sad situation for everyone.

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
(540) 645 5394 NEW PHONE NUMBER