News on revMobile

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Mon May 10 14:08:16 EDT 2010

On May 10, 2010, at 2:05 PM, René Micout wrote:

> Sorry but, if I want to buy a iPad and use it as a putching-ball, a soccer baloon or freezebee. I do not think that Mr. Jobs can forbid it!

Let's not get into another long discussion about what is right and what Apple are saying. Clearly they can't stop you as an individual, but an Enterprise client who sends out an internal App to hundreds of their staff, could well lose their Enterprise status if any one of those iPhones or iPads is viewed by someone who reports to Steve Jobs.