Check out Jerry's new videos -- REV to ObjC -> iPhone

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Mon May 10 13:44:44 EDT 2010

Not true at all... Apple just needs access to source to insure safety and control over revenue schemes.  If adobe would have opened its tech to inspection, apple would have welcomed it.  What matters is the platform maintaining ultimate control and access over use and content channels.  Does runrev want to compete at that level?  No.  So what is the problem?  Let apple in.  Give them what they want.  Access to standardized source code.  Certainly runrev would ask the same.

Randall