Check out Jerry's new videos -- REV to ObjC -> iPhone

Chipp Walters chipp at altuit.com
Sun May 9 21:00:11 EDT 2010

Randy,

I get the fact you're not a very technology smart individual. Let me dumb it down a bit for you.

A tool which generates C code from xtalk code, creates similar patterns of C code, which when compiled, are unique, like human fingerprints. So, it's easy to figure out where the initial C code comes from, just as if you were trying to identify a person by the fingerprint they left behind.

I'm sorry, I don't know how to say it any simpler.

Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc