Check out Jerry's new videos -- REV to ObjC -> iPhone

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Sun May 9 18:31:56 EDT 2010

I was just speaking of a simple text parser and term search and
replace. Certainly not worth the effort, it would be easier to just
write in Xcode!

While you're correct about the dangers of writing for Apple, some
developers continue to risk it because the potential  is in some cases
quite large.

Cheers,
Josh