[OT] Apple developing Flash alternative

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun May 9 11:26:14 EDT 2010

Richmond-

Sunday, May 9, 2010, 5:25:41 AM, you wrote:

> Is that "Glandula" as in glandular, or something vaguely
> Italian? Because if it is the former they seem to have chosen
> an unwise name.

If you follow up and look at the link you'll see in the fourth
sentence that Gianduia is "named after an Italian hazelnut chocolate".
I think it's an overly pretentious attempt to come up with more
spinoffs from the Cocoa name, but there you go. Whether it's a wise
choice of not isn't my call. Maybe their lawyers are gearing up for
another trademark lawsuit.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net