Check out Jerry's new videos -- REV to ObjC -> iPhone

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Sun May 9 09:05:42 EDT 2010

3.3.1 ... Applications that link to Documented APIs through an intermediary translation or compatibility layer or tool are prohibited.
• It is the node of the problem : in a precedent post I talk about a system witch allow to write in RevTalk the code of an "application". This code is translated into Objective-C code. This Objective-C code is written (or copy-paste or if it not ethical acceptable enter char to char with my fingers...) into xCode and compile with it to make with interface (Interface Builder construction) the "application". This "application" have no link with APIs through an intermediary translation or compatibility layer or other tool.
Am I clear ? Because some person (in this list) say to me : it is right, other persons say to me : it is a violation of the SDK 4.0.
If I can write all this in French, the things will be facter and easier for me ... but not for you :-)