Check out Jerry's new videos

Chipp Walters chipp at altuit.com
Sat May 8 17:17:58 EDT 2010

I take it, by reading your plethora of rather "uninformed" posts, you're not a technical person. So, it's understandable you would compare creating an Xtalk to C translator as trivial as exporting an image in GIF format. The fact is, it's not.

If you think this is a marketable idea, then by all means run with it. You'll want to hire someone technical to help guide you.

Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc