Check out Jerry's new videos

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Sat May 8 13:48:35 EDT 2010

Roger,

Kevin and I have worked closely together for some years now, and we communicate frequently. He has, of course, been privy to what we're doing and wants us to have great success. He has been pleased that we're really leveraging revServer technology and building our web app IDE in desktop Revolution.

RevMobile creates native apps...binaries. That's part and parcel of the Runtime Revolution DNA. Rodeo creates web apps using revServer technologies. I can't imagine a better tech partnership.

I realize the list has become infused with doubt and fear these last few weeks, but our announcement is nothing but the Revolution platform being used to its best advantage. No fear, uncertainty or doubt.

Lastly, we make it abundantly clear how and when we plan to deploy Rodeo in our Roadmap video:

  http://rodeoapps.com/rodeo-roadmap

Not all pricing models make all people happy. But given the rules on interpreters running on the iPad, we don't feel like rolling the dice with Apple.

If you think about it, there are such fees everywhere: license renewals (Revolution), developer membership (Apple), server storage (hosted services), embedded ads (Google).

Given the narrow walls of the Apple regulations for the iPad, I think our fee structure represents a good choice for Rodeo users and our company's continued success.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Use tRev's buy link during your free trial to get 20% off:
http://reveditor.com/tag/shouldiswitch