How exactly does runrev for ipad/iphone work?

Ryno Swart swartart at iafrica.com
Sat May 8 02:13:16 EDT 2010

Rene, There is no violation. We do our thinking in English or in
French or Afrikaans; using typewriters or computers or pencil and
paper. This is the creative process, and is personal to me, as to
you. The output may have to conform to certain specifications.
Process is as open as musical or artistic inspiration. Develop your
own process, and good luck to you.

Ryno.
http://artistvision.org/