How exactly does runrev for ipad/iphone work?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri May 7 19:12:22 EDT 2010

The vast majority of ANY kind of video these days is flash or windows media. quicktime is small potatoes. So if you can't use flash or windows media, then the vast majority of porn will be unavailable. That's what I meant. I know if you try hard enough you can find porn on the iPhone. I guess what Steve Jobs is saying is, there is plenty of media on youtube, and typically if you can find it somewhere else, you can find it on youtube, so you are not missing much. And youtube does not allow porn, although some stuff gets through.

Bob