Check out Jerry's new videos

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Fri May 7 18:56:57 EDT 2010

Neal,

Thanks, for Kicking In, btw!

Rodeo's emphasis on server technology is a big plus:

1. We are really leveraging revServer to make it fast and develop it
fast.
2. This eliminates the need to update client apps as Rodeo improves.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Use tRev's buy link during your 7 day free trial to get 20% off:
http://reveditor.com/tag/shouldiswitch