Printing Resized PNGs

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Fri May 7 16:55:53 EDT 2010

Thanks Jacque,

I did get some improvement when I realized that I needed to set the
resizeQuality to Best after importing an image, but before any resizing.
Before I had simply set the quality of my placeholder image to Best.
Still JPEGs and non-transparent PNGs print best. BTW I'm printing to a
laser printer - haven't tried much printing to an inkjet yet.

Marty