Does this list have a moderator?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri May 7 12:00:37 EDT 2010

Agree with Tom. I think most of us do. But I will say one thing in defense of anyone who was posting along these lines, and that is, all the posts subject lines were marked OT and the subject was clearly indicated. It seems the best way to avoid these threads is simply to delete them. I get through the posts quite quickly each day, as I have a rule that moves them all into their own folder, then I view as threads. If I am not interested in a thread, I delete the whole thread at once.

Not to take away anything that Tom says however. Apple has revolutionized the computer industry time and time again, and I for one am thankful for what Steve Jobs has done for Apple, especially considering that many thought Apple was about to fail some years back.

Bob