Datagrid can't not find stack

JosepM jmyepes at mac.com
Fri May 7 10:34:29 EDT 2010

I don't get any, it's very strange.. apperar the same error
Two buttons, "OK" and "Edit Script", if I click on OK, it's OK :) and
"Edit Script" also is OK :D

Other thing, the stack is created on the fly, cloned from the
original, so many instances can be opened.
The worst thing is that recovering the data from the db run fine and
entered from the user no. It's the same substack with many fields,
nothing special... :(

Following investigating

Salut,
Josep