revmobile and posting to the internet

paolo mazza mazzapaoloitaly at gmail.com
Fri May 7 08:18:43 EDT 2010

Peter,
going through the Documentation I found this:
At present, there is only limited support for non-file URL access. You can
fetch urls by using the url chunk, just as you do in the Desktop engine, but
post url, delete url and load url will not work.

However the get command works fine.

I wonder if we can access a MySQL database from revmobile too. Nothing is
said about this in the  documentation ( but is says" externals cannot
currently be loaded" ).

All the best

Paolo