How exactly does runrev for ipad/iphone work?

Chipp Walters chipp at altuit.com
Fri May 7 02:04:30 EDT 2010

Yes. That is how many people feel about this situation. Still, Rev by themselves can do nothing to challenge it. Perhaps Adobe can.

BTW, just so no one thinks I'm an Adobe apologist-- I have worked closely with a number of individuals there and I have seen firsthand serious issues with their business processes. I wouldn't call them illegal, but inept might fit the bill.

Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc