How exactly does runrev for ipad/iphone work?

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu May 6 17:00:35 EDT 2010

OK, SEE YA, BYE-BYE, HAVE FUN,

I'm am really getting so sick of listening to this crap. Please go join some APPLE hating, Steve Jobs hating list. WILL YOU PLEASE.

It's getting to be too much, staying out of this freaking rhetoric when the comments go down this direction. What with the Hitler references and EVIL comments and BLAH BLAH BLAH........

I use a CROSS-PLATFORM tool call RunRev and I think this has gone far beyond what I am willing to put up with. We have Macintosh developers and Windows developers and Linux developers and soon we are going to have Google developers and Maemo developers. We here on this list need to set an example of true cross-platform respect towards each others platform of choice.

PLEASE STOP USING OUR USE REVOLUTION LIST TO ATTACK AND DEFAME AND AIR YOUR PERSONAL VENDETTAS.

I don't care it you hate Apple. I don't care if you like _______ better. I don't care if you don't like Steve Jobs. I don't care if you think it's wrong. I don't care what your damn opinions are.

JUST STOP

Tom McGrath