How exactly does runrev for ipad/iphone work?

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Thu May 6 16:27:58 EDT 2010

Years ago I asked why no xtalk environment had built an xtalk to C source translator.  If stacks could be run through an extractor that did this and output objective C project document set, then it would be trivial for the user to end up with an apple complient app.  Better yet, offer this as a service.  Rev user would upload stacks to rev's site which would handle the conversion.  Adobe cares about the format of its protocol.  Rev doesn't or shouldn't.  The whole point should be supposing a pathway from rev to iphad app.  The tool doesn't matter.  Emulate all you want on the rev user end.  But output shouldn't need to be under rev user control.  I know I don't care how my stack becomes an app.