How exactly does runrev for ipad/iphone work?

Chipp Walters chipp at altuit.com
Thu May 6 15:19:44 EDT 2010

What Andre has been trying to tell you, is it is IMPOSSIBLE to run scripts or interpreted code on the iPhoneOS. This has been the case from the very start and is widely known and not much debated. The original reason given for this was to prevent malware, but I suspect it also is seen as a way to get around having to pay for an app at the AppStore.

I would suggest you consider reading up on the goings on of this case before you try it at the Supreme Court.

Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc