How exactly does runrev for ipad/iphone work?

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Thu May 6 14:24:23 EDT 2010

I can't think of a modern democracy who's laws would support the proposition that a potential customer's only access to crucial information effecting a purchasing decision about a product… is to be procured only after they purchase said product.  To state this requirement in writing only makes the proposition more illegal (and reprehensible).

Who is advising RunRev on legal issues?

Randall Reetz