Great post on Jerry Daniels Blog

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Thu May 6 12:18:21 EDT 2010

Bob,

I suggest reading Mr. Jobs like you would Bill Clinton. OS X and Macs will not be locked down. However, If a mobile Apple OS moves to a device that looks somewhat like a laptop it won't be called a Mac and it won't run OS X. Lock down.

That's my take, anyway.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Use tRev's buy link during your free trial to get 20% off:
http://reveditor.com/tag/shouldiswitch