speaking of gif animations

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Wed May 5 23:27:52 EDT 2010

Old topic I finally got time to attend to.

Tereza Snyder suggested constantMask and that I got back to the list
with the results. No luck. My gifs made on Fireworks didn't play well
with or w/out constantMast set, especially the transparency.

But what did work was Thomas McGrath's and Alejandro Tejada's
suggestion to use a 3rd party image tool to "unoptimize" the GIF.
Tried with GIMP and no problems anymore!

Thank you. Been trying to get at that one for years.

--
Nicolas Cueto