[OT] Another warped idea ?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed May 5 14:18:28 EDT 2010

May I beg to differ? It really depends on the virtualization software you employ. I use Parallels, and I can assure you, the problems you would normally encounter with any windows installation, you also encounter in Parallels. Of course, this is not a good test for anything that tries to directly access hardware, but barring that, I think certain virtualization environments are perfect for cross platform testing.

Bob