Changing the Style of Words in Field And Quotation Marks?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed May 5 11:26:45 EDT 2010

I too think that quotes do not make a word, and I guess most people would agree to that. Common sense and programming syntax are way too far away in Rev, and the "word" keyword is unusable (unless doing dirty workarounds) on normal text due to this.

Said that, the quote being part of the chunk syntax is hugely useful for handling most forms of csv formatted data (the pox may descent on the people who invented that one!).

Bjoernke

--

official ChatRev page:
http://bjoernke.com?target=chatrev