Apples actual response to the Flash issue

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue May 4 12:35:15 EDT 2010

I still have my working SE-30, which still has big screen capability,
10Base-T Ethernet, and an accelerator.  Last use was to be an SMTP and FTP
server - worked well.

I'm keeping that unit, but am giving my other Mac history items away - any
luddites in SF call me before they become e-waste. I have an 9600,  8100,
and 7100, a cube, and an iMac.