Apples actual response to the Flash issue

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Tue May 4 04:05:40 EDT 2010

Le 4 mai 2010 à 08:06, Kay C Lan a écrit :

> Jobs just has an uncanny, some think unnatural, ability to
> persuade enough people (not everyone, not even the majority, in some cases a
> piddling insignificant percentage) that they need to open their wallet and
> outlay a premium on a device they don't need, that has functionality they
> didn't realise they couldn't live without.

I understand, I'm an idiot. Maybe, because when you're a fool you are often the last to realize. I had many Macintosh since 1984. I became interested in computers for professional use in 1979 and before 1984 I had seen anything very conclusive. I still, since then earned my living in part by the Macintosh. Sorry for the fans of Windows but the sight of a Windows gives me hives.Am I a morbid aesthetic? At the exit of SuperPaint I had with ResEdit, edit icon (awful to my taste) of the palette to use it. Some may find this complete idiot but I am attached to the form, which often (not always) is an expression of the substance. For the application on which I work I spent several days (I'm slow, no doubt) to create a mini and a small slider which unfortunately do not exist in RunRev. I am currently working to create many interface elements "Macintosh" missing (the list is long, I've made) to integrate with RunRev (my first contribution, "Spinning Wheel" is available online from Rev). I am interested in the adventure of the Macintosh is not a race to the consumer (having the last computer with the latest processor, the latest hard disk, etc..) Is the style! Perhaps it is because I am also an admirer of Gustave Flaubert who is both one of the greatest designers of the literature and a destroyer of human stupidity. Like him, I see no contradiction. I would add that for Gilles Deleuze's philosophy and style are two bulwarks against stupidity.
Remember English is not my language (dont be too severe with it)...
Bon souvenir de Paris [ville Ô combien remplie de chose inutiles...] [Oh how city filled with something useless > this may be the reason why France is the first Macintosh market after de U.S ?!]
René