User Extensions/Externals

Graham & Heather Harrison crw at nosirrah.com
Mon May 3 18:17:27 EDT 2010

Jacque wrote:

> on mouseUp
>   ssSetWindowModified the windowID of this stack, true
> end mouseUp
>
> Make sure you include the "ss" part of the "ssSetWindowModified" command. (In one of your previous posts it was omitted.)

Well blow me down! If that doesn't bilge the barnacles.

All this time I have been using code copied from the original revUp article, and not concentrating on the API. Changed my last test case and it worked immediately, just as EnhancedQT had.

One of those times when, because there is a known difficulty, everyone assumes that it is the cause of the current problem.

Well blow me down!